Learn Languages With Ouino 2022 on PC, Android and iPhone
Learn languages with Ouino uses a non-linear learning path to deliver language lessons through a beautifully designed desktop and mobile interface. If you are concerned about designing a free, non-linear learning path, this program can suggest one way.
At the end of each lesson, evaluate yourself, on a four-star scale, based on your understanding of the material, so you can review the puzzling topics. There is another way to track your progress with Ouino Calendar.
Ouino provides a badge to the calendar every day when you have a lesson that indicates the kind of lesson you have discovered and gives you to manually add badges if you practice the vocabulary beyond your program.
Ouino consists of a number of interactive content across all-important learning categories. You can buy a lifetime license at an affordable price, making it also one of the most affordable programs for other similar programs.
Easy to navigate between the desktop and mobile applications and save them through the lesson plan. This program contains lesson content for all those important learning categories including pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar, and conversations.
Ouino contains the units of study
For five important educational categories: pronunciation, vocabulary, verb forms, grammar, and conversation. Unlike programs like Rosetta Stone and Rocket Languages, the speech module does not have voice recognition.
Alternatively, you can record yourself while pronouncing the consonants, words, and phrases and comparing them to the original speaker recording.
You have to control yourself if your accent and pronunciation are different from your native language, rather than using an algorithm. However, you can record your tone and compare it as many times as you want to be satisfied with the results.
- Free with the possibility to buy the paid version to get a lot of lessons at an acceptable price.
- Supports many languages such as French, Italian, German, Spanish, and others.
- Modern methods of learning languages such as comparing words and pictures, watching video, learning pronunciation, and more.
- You can buy Ouino Complete Collection at a one-time price below $100.
- Buying a retail box includes an installation disc.
- There are more than 300 classes in the entire group.
- Access the mobile app that you can download on Android and iOS devices.
- Regardless of where you sign in, Ouino uses the same tracking features.
- You can go back to the lessons as much as you like. Learn Languages with Ouino
- The vocabulary unit lets you save important words that you use in other units.
- A specific exercise called Fluency Sprint requires you to write a word based on a picture and compare it in the original language.
- The stricter pairing unit includes game matching and writing practice.
- This program puts verbs along with their English translation to help you understand all the possibilities of pairing for each verb.
- The Linguistic System includes three lessons, including multi-choice exercise, writing practice, and synchronized exercises similar to speed
- racing in the vocabulary unit.
- Listen to native speakers talking about topics in everyday life.
- Category: Educational Software
- Software name: Ouino
- License: Free with the possibility to buy the paid version for further lessons
- Program size: varies by version of operating systems: Windows XP, 7/8/10, and Macintosh, as well as Android and iPhone systems.
- Languages: French, Italian, Spanish, German, and other languages
- Developed company: Ouino Languages
- Official website: ouinolanguages.com