Human Development

One Hundred Thousand Christians Are Killed Every Year for Their Faith


One Hundred Thousand Christians Are Killed Every Year for Their Faith

Save the Christians!
A hundred thousand Christians! Are killed! Every year because of their religious faith!
Middle East, Africa and Asia are the areas experiencing the most violations! Of religious Freedoms. Over 100,000 Christians have been killed! in the past year, which equates to one death! every 6 minutes on average, Introvigne added.
The total number of Christians killed! in 2016 has actually decreased from last year’s findings of about 105,000, Introvigne relayed, adding that 70 percent of the Christians killed! this year were slain in tribal conflicts in Africa. The other 30 percent was killed! in terror! attacks!, government persecution and attacks! on Christian villages across the globe.

Over 900,000 Christians have been martyred in the last 10 years, a
Christian research firm affiliated with Gordon-Conwell Theological
Seminary in Massachusetts estimates.

Gordon-Conwell’s Center for the Study of Global Christianity recently released its annual report on the persecution of Christians, which found that as many as 90,000 Christians died for their faith! in the last year.

More than four million are estimated to have been killed! in that war between 2000 and 2010, and CSGC counts 900,000 of them – or 20{b74871e39d789a7bae71cc1f3d58d65a812db7078af86a7bbf65faccafe5f302} – as martyrs.
Over 10 years, that averages out at 90,000 per year.
So when you hear that 100,000 Christians are dying for their faith, you need to keep in mind that the vast majority – 90,000 – are people who were killed in DR Congo.

One Hundred Thousand Christians Are Killed Every Year for Their Faith

One Hundred Thousand Christians Are Killed Every Year for Their Faith

“The truth is two thirds of the 2.3 billion Christians in the world today live… in dangerous! neighborhoods!.
They are often poor. They often belong to ethnic! linguistic and
cultural minorities. And they are often at risk!

“And ultimately I think making that point is more important than being precise about the death! toll.”

Report by:
– Samuel Smith
– Ruth Alexander BBC News

We Share a Prayer for the Protection of Persecuted Christians!
Heavenly Father we lift up before You the many, thousands of Christians around the world who are being cruelly persecuted, abused, tortured, And killed! and there is little or no outcry about the atrocities that are been perpetrated against so many world-wide.

Father we pray for Your protection from the psychological exhaustion and emotional fear that so many are going through, and we pray that Your Holy Spirit would draw so close to them and protect them and give them the spiritual strength to endure under such inhumane regimes.

Guard and guide them we pray…
provide for them and empower them to know and experience the love of God, and give them the strength to remain firm in the faith.
Enable them we pray, to be fruitful witnesses of the love of Christ Despite the evils and atrocities that are being perpetrated against them.

And Father, we ask that they would so grow in grace that they may be able to forgive their persecutors, and demonstrate the love of Christ towards those who are dead in their trespasses and sins.

One Hundred Thousand Christians Are Killed Every Year for Their Faith

One Hundred Thousand Christians Are Killed Every Year for Their Faith

May Your mighty hand of protection be upon all that are suffering in this manner, and give then the fixed assurance that God will right every wrong in His own time and in His own way, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.

If you would like more Hymns follow these sites:
– I come to the Garden Alone
– There Is a Fountain Filled with Blood
– He Leadeth Me by his own Hand
– Rock Of Ages
– Be Thou My Vision
– Battle Hymn Of The Republic
– Holy Lord God Almighty
– Amazing Grace
– Listen to Relaxing Hymns Spiritual Music on Piano
– You are My All in all
– The Lord’s My Shepherd / 23rd Psalm
– Ave Maria – Celine Dion
– How Great is Our God – Hillsong United
– Farther Along We’ll Know More About it
– Glory to His Name
– I’m a Child of the King With Jesus My Savior
– I Know Who Holds Tomorrow
– I Must Tell Jesus all of My Trial
Jesus Paid It All
– O Lord Send the Power Just Now
Pass Me Not

One Hundred Thousand Christians Are Killed Every Year for Their Faith

[ LightBook.org ]