The Names of Wicked Angels as are Listed in the Bible
The Names of Wicked Angels are often mentioned in the Old and New Testaments of the Bible, some of which will be cited here with references.
The Name of Wicked Angels
The Wicked Angels to their pride to be like God expelled them from heaven to earth, and the great evils called the angels evil, and many other names and titles contained in the Bible in the Old and New Testaments, we will remind them of its importance in knowing the characteristics and characteristics of these fallen angels. The Names of Wicked Angels as are Listed in the Bible
We would like to inform you of my faithful brothers that the devils have no authority over the children of God, in the power of the cross, their purity, and God Himself. ‘The Sultan gave us the scarring of serpents and scorpions and all the power of the enemy!
‘I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one. (1 John 2:14). (KJV)
The Most Important Names of Satan
* Satan: It means the opponent (ie 1: 6; 1 brother 21: 1; Matthew 4:10; Luke 10:18).
* Satan: It was only in the singular, and the meaning of the ejector, the experimenter or the complainant (Matthew 4: 1).
* The wicked: (Matthew 6:13).
* Apollion: meaning death, and they have the same meaning (Revelation 9: 11).
* Beelzebub: It is originally the name of the god of Ekron, the greatest of the gods of the Philistines (2 Kings 1: 2; Matthew 12:24).
* Belial (2 Corinthians 6:15).
* The Angel of the Abyss: (Revelation 9:11).
* The head of this world: (John 12:31).
* The prince of the power of the air: (Eph 2: 2).
* Visiting lion: (1 Peter 8: 5)
* Who from the beginning makes mistakes: (1 John 3: 8)
* Complainant: (Rev. 12: 10).
* He was a murderer from the beginning (Jn 8:44).
* The serpent: (2 Cor. 11: 3).
* The great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, (Rev 12: 9)
* A Great, fiery red dragon (Revelation 12: 3, 9).
* The God of this world: (2 Corinthians 4: 4).
* That had the power of death, that is, the devil: (Heb 2: 14).
But Satan and Devil are the names of all of them, and they were called in the Bible about ninety times.
There are many other names mentioned in the Bible, all of which show us the works of the devil or his qualities.
You are a perfect ring, full of wisdom and full of beauty… and this is the name of Satan before his fall.
Thus the Bible spoke of many qualities that could be referred to the scholars.
[ LightBook.org ]