WordWeb Dictionary Free 2023 for Windows, Mac, and Mobile
WordWeb is a complete dictionary with a single click for Windows, Mac & Smartphones. It can be used to search for words from almost any application, with the display of definitions, synonyms, and related words. Including pronunciation and usage examples containing useful spellings and sound links.
About WordWeb Dictionary
The application contains a complete dictionary and thesaurus for English, British, Canadian, Australian, Hindi, Arabic, and other languages. WordWeb can search for words in any program with just one click: Hold down the Ctrl key and right-click the word.
If you’re connected to the Internet, with one more click, you can also search for web references, for example, Wikipedia. The hotkey can be customized, or you can use the keyboard shortcut if you prefer.
How to use WordWeb?
If you are editing a document, you can select a synonym and replace the search word. WordWeb gets the option of highlighting trusted synonyms, which is ideal for assisting you to write easy-to-understand British. If you’re searching for a specific part of the conversation, you can click on the Noun, Verb, Adjective, or Adverb buttons showing only related synonyms and related words.
To look at a certain meaning, you can click on the feeling number. Browsing related words are simple: click on the Synonyms, Antonyms, Parts, Part of a Kind, Type, and Similar tabs, and also see missing words. To see the definition of a related word, double-click the word.
You can also use the back and front buttons. Related words also contain ‘+’ and ‘-‘ to be more or less specific. For example, if you look at similar words, you may want to see more synonymous words: You can do this by pressing the ‘+’ button, and then again by pressing the ‘-‘ button.
- It has a simple and easy-to-use interface.
- You can download WordWeb 8.02 from the official site with a direct link, free of the virus.
- The latest version of the software for computers running Windows XP /Vista/7/8/10, 11, and mobile phone systems: Android, iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
- Definitions and usage examples.
- Synonyms have many related words.
- 5000 voice pronunciation.
- A 160 thousand-word root.
- Static web reference tabs (Wikipedia).
- Thousands of new and revised definitions. WordWeb Dictionary Free.
- Fast, reliable search with a single click on the latest Firefox, Chrome, and Edge browsers.
- Updated for Windows 10 and a single click on most Windows 10 shop applications.
- Search with one click and keyboard, including Thunderbird and Firefox (no plug-ins required).
- Improved spelling suggestions.
- Web bookmark to support your browser for more recent sites.
- An option to set the default dictionary to be a custom Web reference.
- And many others.
- Category: Dictionary Software
- Software name: WordWeb
- Version: Latest
- License: Free versions with the possibility to update to the professional version
- File size for Windows systems: 21.6 MB
- File size for Mac: 492.6 MB Free copy for $4.99
- Operating systems: All Microsoft Windows and Mac systems, as well as Android and iOs
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer Company: WordWeb Software
- Official website: wordweb.info
- Google Translate Free Download for 2023 Android without Net
- Babylon Dictionary Download for PC and Mobile Latest Free
- QTranslate Free Download 2023 Talking Dictionary for PC
- Multilingual Dictionary 2023 Without Internet Free Download
- Easy Translator Multilingual Download for Windows and Mac
- Merriam Webster Dictionary 2023 Download for Android and iOS