Free Language Translator Direct Download for Windows
Free Language Translator is a good translation program run by Google Translate, which gives you the translation of texts between more than 40 different dialects. The Free Vocabulary Translator program is a time-saving tool!
They have some very nice features like automated source vocabulary detection, precision calculator, and even the choice of creating an individual dictionary with improved and corrected translations.
The free vocabulary translator includes some customization options, like the ability to choose a custom textual content font and choose another keyboard design when translating for dialects that use different keyboards.
About Free Language Translator
Vocabulary Translator is a robust, useful translator that uses Google Translate to offer you instant translations on your desktop. Using a free language translator is easy. All you have to do is enter the original text in the right pane (you can type it, copy it from the clipboard, or drag and drop a document into the program interface) and click the translation button.
After a few seconds – provided you are connected to the Internet – of course – you will get the translation in the right pane. You can copy it back to the clipboard or save it to TXT. You can download the program with a direct link found at the end of the post.
- Quick and accurate translation.
- Supports doc, pdf, txt, /, rtf, srt, sub-file, avi, mkv, or mp4 movie.
- You right-click the file that you want to open in Windows Explorer.
- And selecting ‘Translate’ or ‘Download Subtitles’ when available in opensubtitles.org.
- Compile the translation file, once saved, you can run it using AVI or MTV media file.
- You can automatically discover the language of the original text using the context menu or the Discovery button from the toolbar.
- Create your own custom dictionary to correct online translation.
- Save them for use again when you used to compile and Custom Dictionary menu option.
- Add an entry to your custom dictionary, select the text to correct.
- Make more changes manually by typing in the Translation panel while tracking the original synchronized panel.
- The keyboard language layout changes according to the selected panel and the selected language.
- The status bar can display optional experimental quality for translation.
- Selecting a smaller page size will increase the translation time slightly but at the same time.
- It can improve translation and synchronization accuracy between original translation boards.
- Select and copy the translated text into the clipboard.
- If you translate confidential content, the original text, and the translator flow without encryption over the Internet.
- See also recent information on Twitter.
- Works on all Windows systems.
- And many others.
- Category: Dictionary Software
- Software name: Free Language Translator
- Version: Latest
- License: Free
- File size: 2.26 MB
- Operating systems: All Microsoft Windows systems
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Decebal Mihailescu
Minimum operating requirements
- 180 MHz processor
- 32 MB of RAM
- 50 MB free hard disk space
- Sound card (optional for text-to-speech)
- Golden Al-Wafi Translator English-Arabic Dictionary
- Recover My Files 2022 to Recover Deleted Files
- GridinSoft Anti-Malware 2022 Latest Free Version