Deluge Full-Featured Free Download for Windows 10/Mac/Linux
Deluge is a full-featured BitTorrent client for Linux, OS X, Unix, Windows. BitTorrent is used in the background and features a multi-user interface including GTK, Web, and Console.
It has been designed using a client-server model with a hidden process that handles all BitTorrent activity. Deluge daemons can be run on headless devices, where user interfaces can communicate remotely from any platform. Deluge boasts a range of rich accessories. In fact, most functions are available in the form of plugins. It was created to be lightweight.
We believe that downloading should not be the primary task on your computer and therefore should not monopolize system resources. Delugeˆ is not designed for any single desktop environment and will work fine in GNOME, KDE, XFCE, and others.
- Connect remotely with Deluge daemon.
- Web interface.
- User Interface Controller.
- GTK UI.
- BitTorrent protocol encryption.
- Mainline DHT.
- Local peer detection (aka LSD).
- The FAST protocol extension.
- Torrent Peer Exchange.
- UPnP & NAT-PMP.
- Proxy Support.
- Seeds of the Web.
- BitTorrent Special.
- High-speed limits and capacity.
- Configurable bandwidth scheduling.
- Password protection.
- RSS (via plugin).
- And much more !.
- Supports many languages.
- Available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and others
- Software name: Deluge
- Category: Participation Software
- Version: Latest
- License: Open Source
- File size: 15.44 MB
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, macOS, Linux
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Deluge Team
- Official website: deluge-torrent.org
- Sync Breeze to Synchronize Files to Your PC for Free
- FrostWire 2022 – Share Files Software Free Open Source
- Cyberduck Free FTP Server Protocol for Windows and Mac
- BitComet Share & Download Files Very Quickly for Free
- AirDC++ Share and Download Files for Free
- SHAREit to Share Files Between Different Devices for Free