Download World of Warships Free 2024 for Windows and Mac
The World of Warships Game’s fleet includes hundreds of ships, dating back to World Wars I and II, discover which type of warship suits you best, and collect your fleet. Take command of one of more than 320 complex and historic model ships and indulge in a unique strategic marine experience! Be a leader and drown in global maritime history!
World of Warships
Choose the flag you want to sail under. In World of Warships, you can choose from the world’s leading navies. Study the strengths and strong quirks of each nationality, then distribute play possibilities. Use it in a battle to develop your tactics! Choose the team and take part in battles against robots or real players.
You can also invite your friends, create your invincible section, or join a group to find like-minded captains. Team up and take advantage of all the game features! Great game not to miss. Download it with a direct link from its home page. You can find it at the end of the explanation.
The main advantages of German ships are their shields and penetration efficiency.
- German battleships excel at taking a punch while rushing to a necessary location.
- Corvettes and destroyers are known for their EFP and worthy torpedo weapons.
- German ships are for those who love to work fiercely and fiercely.
Light British Cruisers are Extraordinary Ships
- It combines the features of cruisers and destroyers.
- They are better for the cunning military than simple duels.
- Ships have very high rates of fire.
- Long-term supplies, with skilled hands.
- Able to remain invisible until the end of the battle.
The naval forces of the Russian Empire
The Soviet Union is characterized by destroyers and corvettes.
- Most of these high-speed warplanes have light shields and noticeable major battery rifles.
- Ballistics, speed, and accuracy are excellent precious fire in the world of sea battles.
- They are all about aggression and danger.
The Japanese fleet is the opposite pole of the U.S. Navy
- These original ships relied on speed and strong reinforcement rather than thick shields.
- Destroyers and cruisers are the best options for those who love powerful long-term supplies.
- Battleships discourage their opponents with their main battery and fire range.
- Aircraft carriers are well known for the number of air groups and offensive firepower.
Versatility is A Common Feature of All US Ships
- One of the main naval powers is the game across four types of ships.
- The ships of this nation are the best in the face of airstrikes.
- It has reliable armor and fast fire rates.
- The balance between attack and defense allows them to adapt to any changes in the battle context easily.
- US ships can also be equipped with a variety of weapons and devices that can be used for different purposes, such as navigation, communications, and surveillance.
- US ships can be used for transport, supply, and refueling missions, allowing them to be part of a well-coordinated operation.
- They are also capable of carrying out amphibious operations and can be used to support land forces. US ships are highly versatile, making them an invaluable asset in any military operation.
Two Types of Warships Fight Under the French Flag
- Corvettes are famous for their effective artillery, relatively high speed, and long-range supplies.
- Battleships are represented by classic dreadnoughts and modern ships, including those that have quad-major caliber towers.
- High-level battleships also contain secondary long-range weapons and the Engine Boost.
- The French Navy also has a variety of aircraft carriers, with some of the most advanced carriers in the world.
- These carriers contain the most cutting-edge radar, navigation, and communication systems, as well as their air wings that are capable of launching aircraft at a moment’s notice.
- The French Navy also has a variety of submarines, ranging from the classic diesel-powered models to the most advanced nuclear-powered submarines.
- All of these submarines are equipped with state-of-the-art sensors and weapon systems that make them a formidable force in the ocean depths.
Ships come from Indonesia, the Republic of China, Thailand, and the Republic of Korea.
- Distinguished from others by the short reload time of the smoke generator.
- And its strong supplies in deep water with low susceptibility.
- Detectors that are ineffective against destroyers can strike deep ships.
- As for the high-level ships in this branch, they can install surveillance radar instead of a Smoke Generator.
Ships from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the Commonwealth of Nations, Maritime
- Australian cruiser Perth and the devastating vampire.
- Two warships and two corvettes represent Italy in the game.
- The cruisers feature incredible speed and hide long-range supplies and efficient artillery.
- It has battleships with good relative speed, powerful artillery, and excellent ballistic missiles.
- Besides, Italian ships have their own ‘mood’ and are fun to watch.
At sea, there are always plenty of opportunities for heroic deeds and accomplishments. Show your value! For each battle, you can win heroic rewards and valuable in-game items. Each battle will develop your service record.
Start your marine career now! Naval battles between unique landscapes take place in different locations around the world: from the shores of Latin America to the northern waters and beyond. The game includes a few dozen game maps, each of which requires unique game tactics.
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.7 GHz, AMD Athlon II 3 GHz
- Ram: 2 GB
- Operating system: Windows 7
- Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 8800GT / 9600GT, IntelHD 4000, NVIDIA GeForce 620M, AMD Radeon HD 4650
- Pixels: 4.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 4.0
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Free disk space: 35 GB
- Network: Broadband internet connection
- Optical drive: DVD-ROM drive
- Input: Keyboard, mouse, and/or game controller
- Speakers/headphones: 4.1 surround sound system
- Monitor: At least 1280×720 pixels resolution
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3570, AMD six-core 3,5 GHz (AMD FX 6300)
- Ram: 4 GB
- Operating system: Windows 7 x64/8/8
- Video Card: NVidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti / GeForce GTX 560M / AMD Radeon R7250
- Pixels: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Free disk space: 35 GB
- Dedicated video memory: 1024 MB
- Category: Games
Software name: World of Warships
- License: Free
- Version: The latest
- File size: 6.5 MB
- Kernel: 32/64-bits
- Operating systems: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 / Mac
- Languages: Multilanguage
- Developer: Wargaming
- Official site: worldofwarships.eu