BWMeter is a robust bandwidth keep an eye on, traffic controller and firewall for Windows-based computer systems, which usually measures, shows and regulates all appointments to/from your personal computer or on your network. Unlike additional products, they will analyze info packets (where they come from, where you can go, which slot, and the process they use).
This makes it possible to distinguish between local traffic and the Internet for example. BWMeter can also be used to control traffic by setting a speed limit for all types of connections or restricting access to some Websites.
It creates statistics for all the computers in your network, and measures and displays all LAN traffic as well as downloading/downloading from the Internet. You can also select filters that show your conversion with certain Internet addresses (for example, to see how much data you download from your preferred news server).
BWMeter is perfect for home users to obtain a synopsis showing how much bandwidth they use, as well as large and small businesses, where 1 computer may control visitors and keep data statistics downloaded from all computers in the network.
The product is easy to configure and provides a rich set of options and features for beginners as well as experts and network administrators. BWMeter relies on Win pk Filter network drivers.
- Graphical display and bandwidth.
- User definition filters to measure bandwidth.
- Graphs the user to visualize the bandwidth.
- Monitor all network interfaces/adapters.
- Monitor and view all network traffic.
- Filter by network address, port, application, etc.
- Firewall mode (interactive and silent).
- Traffic control, access control, and speed limits.
- Generates daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly statistics.
- Statistics appear from other computers that are running BWMeter.
- Alerts and notifications.
- It creates statistics for all LAN and Internet traffic.
- Displays hostile Internet traffic (hackers, viruses).
- Ping support for monitoring web servers and Internet connections.
- Easy installation and configuration with default options.
- Absolute flexibility.
- Many options are fully customizable.
- Now with Windows 10 support!
- Software name: BWMeter
- Category: Participation Programs
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated: December, 27th
- License: Trial
- File size: 1.6 MB
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: DeskSoft
- Official website: desksoft.com
- Deluge Full-Featured to Share Files Open Source
- BitComet Share & Download Files Very Quickly for Free
- SHAREit Share Files Between Different Devices Free