Nox App Player is an effective Windows program designed to help you play your favorite Android games directly from your computer. The application has a well-designed interface, provides you with a wide range of embedded tools, and comes for free.
To play the Android game in this program, you must first sign in to your Google Account. Then, you can use the built-in Play Store app to find and install the mobile game you want to play.
You can run games designed for Android OS directly on your computer. The application supports keyboard and mouse controls as well as script logging and is capable of working in multiple applications. It works with apps downloaded from Google Play, as well as apps installed from APKs. You can download the application directly for free at the end of the topic.
Nox App Player Features
- The app works great while playing Android games.
- It provides you with multiple shortcut keys.
- It allows you to capture screenshots and record your activity with just a few clicks.
- You can also add APKs (Android app package files) to your application logs.
- One of the key issues with this application is that it runs slowly at times, especially when you launch the tool or switch between monitors.
- What’s more, the integrated help manual can be used.
- Although the program gives you several tips, it may be difficult to find some application options.
- With it, Nox App Player is a great solution for playing Android games from your computer.
- It allows you to use almost any application within the comprehensive Android Catalog.
- This version may be one of the most widely used, so it will certainly be familiar to almost all users.
- One of the main strengths of the Nox App Player is the external configuration options.
- You can drag content such as images or APKs into the simulation window directly.
Transfer an image from the computer to the emulator (or vice versa) by dragging and dropping the file.
- Another interesting feature is the ability to customize controls.
- When you launch an application, you can create custom controls in a simple and intuitive way.
- In less than a minute, you can configure your keyboard to adapt to any Android game.
- You’ll find options specifically designed for photography.
- It allows you to enjoy thousands of interesting applications available for the most widely used smartphone operating system in the world.
- Works on all Windows, Mac, and other operating systems.
- Available for 32- and 64-byte systems.
- Supports many languages.
- And many more.
- Software name: Nox App Player
- Category: Utility Tools
- Version: Latest
- License: Free
- File size: 307 MB
- Operating Systems: Works on all Windows XP / Vista + SP1 / 7 / 8 /10 / Mac
- Compatible with: 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64)
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developed company: NOX
- Official website: bignox.com
Nox App Player Free
Minimum System Requirements
Be sure of the following before you start the program
- Operating System: Windows 10 / 8.1 / Win 8 / Win 7 / Vista / XP.
- Memory: 2 GB or higher.
- Hard Drive: 1 GB of free hard drive space.
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or higher.
- Nero Video 2022 to Make Video Clips and Photo Galleries
- AquaSoft SlideShow Ultimate 10 to Edit & Create a Slideshow