FreeFileSync Software Download for Windows, Mac and Linux
FreeFileSync is a free open source program that helps you synchronize files and folders for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X. It is designed to save time, provide setup, and run backup tasks while having visual notes.
Does not impose specific restrictions on the number of files that you can synchronize. In practice, the only limiting factor for very large synchronization tasks is how much free memory is available: for every 1 GB of RAM.
Approximately 1.7 million files can be synchronized at a time. FreeFileSync provides high-quality programs with no errors. This is achieved through quick launch cycles and free support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all. The support team is maintaining the program.
FreeFileSync stays up-to-date and has the very best performance on ever-changing hardware and software always. You can download the program directly from the official website at the end of the topic.
- Synchronize network shares and local disks.
- Sync MTP devices Android iPhone, Tablet PC, Digital Camera.
- Sync via SFTP SSH FTP.
- Detect transfer and rename files and folders.
- Show disk space usage.
- Copy the Volume Shadow Copy Service.
- Detect problems and publish deleted content.
- Compare files by content. FreeFileSync Software
- Configure handling symbolic links.
- Multiple pairs of process folders.
- Reporting comprehensive and detailed errors.
- Copy the extended NTFS attributes (compressed, encrypted, sparse).
- Copy the NTFS security permissions.
- Supports long file paths with more than 260 characters.
- Fire-safe copying prevents data corruption.
- Shared Platform: Works on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- Manage deleted / updated file versions.
- Access to adjustable drive letters by quantity name (USB sticks).
- Prevent disk space bottlenecks over the ideal synchronization sequence.
- Full Unicode support.
- Extremely improved uptime performance.
- Include and exclude files across the filter.
- Install Portable and Local FreeFileSync available.
- Process daylight saving time changes on FAT / FAT32.
- Use the macros for repeated backups.
- The synchronization is case-sensitive.
- Secure Serialized multiple users synchronize the same network folder.
- And many more.
Software name: FreeFileSync
- Category: File Storage Software
- Version: Latest
- License: Open-source
- File size: 13.95 MB
- Core: 32/64-bit
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Mac, and Linux
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer Company: Zenju / FreeFileSync
- Official website: freefilesync.org
- iCloud 2022 for Free to Store Files for all Windows Systems
- Google Drive 2022 for Free Storage of PC and Mobile Files
- Ashampoo Backup 2018 – Backup, Restore & Secure Files