Windows Ultimate Tweaker Improve and Speed Up Free
Ultimate Windows Tweaker is a freeware disk tool for optimizing Windows 8/7 / Vista / Windows 10. This program adds tweaking for several new modifications to the new operating system.
Those who have upgraded to Windows 10, definitely want to use it to modify Windows 10 wisely and customize their computing experience. With smart tweaking, it can make your system faster, more stable, and safer with just a few clicks of your mouse.
Although you may be able to access all of these things by applying Windows 10 settings, Registry Editor, or Group Policy Editor,
Ultimate Windows Tweaker
Makes things easier for you by offering all the useful adjustments from the individual user interface.
This disk size is only 495 KB and contains more than 200 disks. Like its predecessors, UWT has a simple, clean user interface that provides links in the left panel and tabs at the top in some categories. Hover over any disk and useful hints tool to tell you what the disc is doing.
Ultimate Windows Tweaker Features
- To see concerns about privacy issues, several changes have been added to the new privacy section.
- Several new adjustments in the context menu for App Store applications support Windows 10.
- The empty file.
- The file is not now required for ‘Remove Stock Shortcut from Icons‘ to function correctly.
- It calculates Windows usage indexing from the home page.
- Click Run evaluation to recalculate WEI.
- You run a DISM command to repair the damaged system image.
- You can now install the drives in the desktop context menu.
- Many new tweaks to customize Windows.
- A newly designed interface with command-line buttons.
- Scroll over a disk, and get the description below the disk.
- System Information: When you open UWT4, you will see some basic information about your system such as OS version; Build, system type, processor, RAM installed, computer name, username, WEI points, etc. You also have buttons to open Recovery Options, run DISM, run System File Checker, or create a system restore point.
- Customization: Within this category, you will be able to modify the taskbar settings, thumbnails, file explorer, and the modern user interface. You can choose to use the Light or Dark theme for your operating system or applications, disable animation start, use the default, change battery date and pop-up time, change volume control, show or hide recurring folders or recent files, etc.
- User Accounts: On the User Accounts tab, you’ll be able to change your account settings, login information, and sign-in options. You can also change your user account control settings here.
- Performance Adjustments: The Performance tab offers adjustments to improve Windows 10 to suit your requirements; While it’s best to leave most of these settings with their default values, this panel gives you quick access to change them, if you’d like.
- Disk Security: Harden your Windows 10 by changing some settings. If you want to restrict access to some Controls Panel applications, such as Windows updates, you can do this easily.
- There is a new Privacy tab, where you can change privacy settings in Windows 10 and disable remote metering, biometrics, ad ID, Bing search, and Cortana, update Windows sharing, not requests, password detection button, and step recorder, Inventory, disable Wi-Fi Sense and remote application.
- Internet Explorer: Modify your Internet Explorer when you open this partition. Tablet IE Appearance and Behavior.
- Hard Drive Context Menu: Add Windows Store applications, features, and useful functions to the context menu by Right-click. Add scanning feature using Windows Defender, Clear Clipboard, all built-in virtual Windows applications, and more to the context menu.
- Additional system modifications: Within this category, you will see some additional system and network modifications; You can also set UWT to behave the way you want it. By default, when you apply a disk and click Apply, UWT4 will automatically restart explorer.exe to apply the disk. Change their behavior if you wish.
- Search bar: Ultimate Windows Tweaker adds a search bar. You can easily find the disc, then double-click the search result to go directly to it.
- About the tab: Here, regardless of the license agreement, you’ll see some useful links. If you need to submit errors, visit the ‘About’ page and use the ‘Send errors’ link. If you need support, you can use the support link or visit the TWC forum. Clicking the ‘Verify update’ button will tell you if any updates are available.
- Category: System Maintenance
- License: Freeware
- File size: 694.22 KB
- Core: 32/64-bit
- Operating Systems: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10/11
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Windows Club
- Official website: thewindowsclub.com