Jesus Is Knocking on the Door of Your Heart – with Lyrics
Jesus Is Knocking on the Door
Jesus Is Knocking On The Door Of Your Heart!
Say Yes and open the door
If Jesus is welcome
in your heart.
Please Heal My Wounded Heart.
Dear God, please help me heal From grief,
loss and the pain of love gone wrong.
Let me leave deep heartache in my past.
Peace of Heart. Almighty and Eternal God, Peace of Heart,
I beseech You, the great gift of inward peace.
Command the winds and storms of my unruly passions.
Dear Sacred Heart of Jesus, I love You so much, and I give You my heart.
Help me to love God.
Help me to love my neighbor as a child of God. Amen.
Bible Verses about Knocking
1. So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. “For everyone who asks, receives, and he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, it will be opened. (Luke 11:9-10)
2. Be like men who are waiting for their master when he returns from the wedding feast, so that they may immediately open the door to him when he comes and knocks. (Luke 12:36)
3. Once the head of the house gets up and shuts the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock on the door, saying, ‘Lord, open up to us!’ then He will answer and say to you, ‘I do not know where you are from.’ “Then you will begin to say, ‘We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets’; and He will say, ‘I tell you, I do not know where you are from; DEPART FROM ME, ALL YOU EVILDOERS.’ (Luke 13:25-27)
4. When he knocked at the door of the gate, a servant-girl named Rhoda came to answer. When she recognized Peter’s voice, because of her joy she did not open the gate, but ran in and announced that Peter was standing in front of the gate. They said to her, “You are out of your mind!” But she kept insisting that it was so. They kept saying, “It is his angel.” read more. (Acts 12:13-16) Jesus Is Knocking
5. Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come into him and will dine with him, and he with Me. (Revelation 3:20)
6. Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. (Matthew 7:7)
7. While they were celebrating, behold, the men of the city, certain worthless fellows, surrounded the house, pounding the door; and they spoke to the owner of the house, the old man, saying, “Bring out the man who came into your house that we may have relations with him.” (Judges 19:22)
8. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. (Matthew 7:8)
9. Once the head of the house gets up and shuts the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock on the door, saying, ‘Lord, open up to us!’ then He will answer and say to you, ‘I do not know where you are from.’ (Luke 13:25)
10. When he knocked at the door of the gate, a servant-girl named Rhoda came to answer. (Acts 12:13)
11. But Peter continued knocking; and when they had opened the door, they saw him and were amazed. (Acts 12:16)
12. Then the king’s face grew pale and his thoughts alarmed him, and his hip joints went slack and his knees began knocking together. (Daniel 5:6)
- My Heavenly Father I Pray to You
- Start Your New Day with Morning Prayer
- Saint Quotes about the Cross
- I Pray to You My Jesus God
- Heavenly Father Protect Me From the Devil!
- Prayer for Brotherly Love Towards Others