VideoInspector is a program designed to provide you with as much information as possible about your video files. With VideoInspector you will know why your video files do not have a sound or refuse to work properly.
It supports AVI, MKV, MPEG, and MOV formats. The program’s user interface consists of a standard window where you can navigate smoothly. You can insert a video file using the file browser or the drag-and-drop method.
VideoInspector can help you install the mandatory CoDecs (codec) software for optimized performance. It also offers a check-out of one’s body to find the available codecs. Thus, you will see duration, video quality, fps, bitrate, quality factor, and codec, as well as sound channels, test frequency, little rate, and codec.
In addition, you can preview the file in the default media player, install the missing codecs directly, and display a list of installed codecs (FCC, description, version, file path) and a bit rate graph.
You can also use the Four CC editor to change the value of the header and page formats. You can download the program for Windows in its free version with a direct link from the official website at the end of the page. VideoInspector Free
- Autodiscover encoding requirements.
- Install menus for audio and video codecs.
- Bitrate Grapher.
- Batch file analysis, HTML files, and export to CSV analysis and HTML files.
- Check file integrity.
- Automatic detection of content-based formats.
- Displays movie information: duration, streams. VideoInspector Free
- Displays video streaming information: resolution, bit rate, and frames per second (FPS).
- Audio streaming information: sample rate, bit rate, and a number of channels.
- Calculates the video quality factor.
- Ability to burn CDs / DVDs (requires Copy To DVD)
- Windows Shell Integration (Drag and Drop and context menu).
- International support.
- Works on all Windows operating systems.
- Supports many languages.
- And many other features discovered after you use the program.
- Category: Multimedia Software
- Software name: VideoInspector
- Version: Latest
- License: Free
- File size: 2.5 MB
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Core: 32/64-bit
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developed company: KC Softwares
- Official website: kcsoftwares.com
- Ashampoo Music Studio 7 – Play, Edit & Burn MP3 Music Files
- D3DGear – Record Games to High-Quality Videos
- Ashampoo Music Studio 6 to Edit & Burn Music Files on PC