Bean Word Processor Writing is Easy Free Download for Mac
Bean is a little, easy-to-use word processor that is designed to make writing an easy-to-use expressed word processor that is designed to make writing convenient, efficient, and comfortable. Bean is lean, uncluttered, fast, and lean. It quickly starts up, has a live term count number, and is simple on the eyes. Likewise, Bean intended for Mac pc exists cost-free.
MS Term, OpenOffice, etc. make an effort to be everything to all or any people, but sometimes you merely want the right tool for the work. That’s Bean’s market.
Bean has its own restrictions: it generally does not do footnotes or make use of style sheets, and is partly appropriate for Word’s document types. Also, this allows in-line images, however, not floating images.
- Live term count.
- Make design template documents with boilerplate textual content.
- Free-form footers and headers.
- Web page design view (optionally available 2-up).
- Alternative colors choice (electronic. g., white-colored textual content upon blue)
- Split-window enhancing.
- Full-screen editing.
- Date-stamped backup copies.
- Choice of textual content simply by textual content design, paragraph design, color, and so forth.
- Discover panel enables regular expression (design matching).
- Most of Cocoa’s nutrients (dictionary, word conclusion, etc).
Bean natively reads and writes these file formats:
- rtf file format (wealthy text)
- rtfd structure (wealthy text with images)
- veggie format (identical to. rtfd)
- simple textual content (Unicode and legacy)
- web archive format (Apple’s web store format)
Bean transparently imports and export products of these types:
- doc format (MS Term ’97, minus pictures, margins, and web page size)
- docx format (Word 2007, without images plus some formatting)
- odt format (Open Document, fewer images, margins, and web page size)
Bean can foreign trade all the over formats to formats:
- / (website format)
- pdf file
- doc compatible (with images intact)
- Category: Office Tools
- Software name: Bean
- License: Freeware
- Software Size: 3.04 MB
- Operating systems: Mac OS X 10.14 and less
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: James Hoover
- Official website: bean-osx.com