Have I Done My Best For Jesus Who Died Upon the Cruel Tree
Have I Done My Best For Jesus
I wonder have giv’n by best to Jesus
Who died upon the cruel tree?
To think of His great sacrifice at Calvary
I know my Lord expects the best from me
How many are the lost that I have lifted?
How many are the chained I’ve helped to free?
I wonder have I done my best for Jesus
When He has done so very much for me?
The hours that I have wasted are so many
The hours I’ve spent for Christ so few
Because of all my lack of love for Jesus
I wonder if His heart is breaking too?
I wonder have I cared enough for others?
Or have I let them die alone?
I might have helped a wandered to the Savior
The seed of precious Life I might have sown
No longer will I stay within the valley
I’ll climb to mountain heights above
The world is dying now for want of someone
To tell them of the Savior’s matchless love
by Edwin Young and Harry E. Storrs (new melody by Robert Evans)
- Jesus keep Me Near the Cross
- Sweet Hour of Prayer that Calls Me from this World of Care
- Standing Somewhere In the Shadows
- Take The Name Of Jesus
- Tell it to Jesus He is a Friend
- Where Could I Go But to the Lord
- I come to the Garden Alone
- There Is a Fountain Filled with Blood
- He Leadeth Me by his own Hand
- Rock Of Ages
- Be Thou My Vision
- Battle Hymn Of The Republic
- Holy Lord God Almighty
- Amazing Grace