With PRTG Network Monitor you can monitor all systems, devices, traffic, and applications in the IT infrastructure. Everything is included with the PRTG; plug-ins or downloads are required. PRTG Desktop is a powerful and easy-to-use solution for Windows PCs, suitable for businesses of all sizes.
You can create dashboards with a mapmaker, and integrate all network components with over 300 different map elements such as device and status icons, traffic charts, top menus, and more. Customize your map with custom HTML. Once finished, share your map as a URL that can be accessed either publicly or internally only on your LAN.
PRTG Network Monitor alerts you when it detects unusual problems or metrics. It comes with many built-in mechanisms for notifications, such as email, payment, or HTTP requests. With the free apps for Android and iOS, you can get push notifications directly to your phone. Adapt the notification system to suit your needs and schedule alerts (such as ‘No low priority alerts at night’), or avoid alert floods with dependencies.
Determine the amount of bandwidth your devices and applications use and identify the bottlenecks.
Monitor a variety of devices with the software’s SNMP function. PRTG Network Monitor
Monitor specific data sets from your databases with individually configured SQL sensors and queries.
Track your entire local network, including workstations, routers, switches, servers, and printers.
Manage all your apps and get detailed statistics about every app that works in your network.
Centrally monitor and manage all cloud computing services from anywhere.
Monitor all server types in real-time for availability, accessibility, capacity, and overall reliability.
- Highly customizable interactive interface for best usage
- Scale up to 10,000 sensors per installation
- Automatic network discovery
- Pre-configured device templates with recommended sensor combinations for different devices
- A powerful modern software engine
- The configuration is arranged in a tree-like hierarchy with inheritance settings
- Load distribution is allowed using remote probes for extensive CPU monitoring such as package inhalation. PRTG Network Monitor Download
Network monitoring features
- ‘Smart’ sensors like automatically detect and monitor quad-core CPUs individually plus total CPU load
- User can create ‘maps’ that combine observation status, charts, and tables in customizable layouts and customizable backgrounds such as network diagrams
- The integrated web server supports SSL security, multiple logins, user groups, and an HTTP-based API to communicate with other applications
- Monitoring results are viewable from different perspectives
📌 Note: Unlimited version of PRTG for 30 days. After 30 days, the app returns to a free trial. Then you’ll be able to continue to use 100 sensors for free forever. Or, you can upgrade to a paid license at any time.
- Category: Networking Software
- Program name: PRTG Network Monitor
- Posted: 02 April
- Version: The latest
- License: Demo
- File size: 271 MB
- Operating systems: Windows 32/64-bit
- Languages: Multilanguage
- Developer: Paessler AG
- Official site: paessler.com
- Remote Desktop Manager for PC/Mac/iOS & Android
- Download SoftPerfect Network Scanner Supervision Tool
- Wireshark Free Analyze and Troubleshoot Software