qBittorrent Free Open Source BitTorrent Client
qBittorrent, lightweight BitTorrent client software. This powerful and easy-to-use program allows easy management of file sharing through its attractive and functional interface. However, although the interface of this application is simple, its feature set is many, allowing users to search for torrents via the integrated search engine.
It also remotely controls their downloads over an excellent web interface, supports RSS, and supports port redirection with UPnP, NAT-PMP standard, and IP filtering, all of which are the most commonly used BitTorrent Extensions (Encryption, Magnet / BitComet URIs, HTD, Peer Exchange, etc.)
Easy to create new torrents, scheduled downloads, and many more. The program interface can be switched to one of 35 supported languages.
qBittorrent Free Open Source
Even though will not provide a wonderful innovation in the handling of torrent documents, and general management of torrent procedures, this software is a great option to add similar applications such as BitTorrent-
(its various other big competitor Vuze is usually typically the most popular edition of qBittorrent, but it needs its users to set up Java Digital Machine, which can be not essential because of this C ++- based application).
Download qBittorrent setup program from the official site, the link at the end of the topic. qBittorrent, designed by highly talented and highly responsive volunteers, is one of the best software solutions for BitTorrent file sharing.
- Integrated and integrated search engine.
- Search simultaneously at the most famous BitTorrent search sites.
- Search queries for each category (e.g. books, music, movies).
- All BitTorrent Accessories.
- DHT, Peer Exchange, Full Encryption, Magnet / BitComet URIs.
- Remote control through the web user interface.
- Almost identical to the normal user interface, all in Ajax.
- Advanced control over trackers, peers, and torrents. qBittorrent Free
- File format download documents and arranged priorities.
- Choose content and established focal points.
- Support UPnP / NAT-PMP slot redirection. Obtainable in around 25 dialects (Unicode support).
- BitTorrent Device.
- Advanced REALLY SIMPLY SYNDICATION support with download filter systems (including regex).
- Scheduled bandwidth.
- IP filtering (compatible with eMule and PeerGuardian).
- Compatible with IPv6.
- Serial download (also known as ‘download in order’).
- Available on most platforms: Linux / Mac OS X / Windows / OS / 2 / FreeBSD.
- Also, available for Mac / Linux.
Software name: qBittorrent
- Category: Participation Programs
- Version: The latest
- License: Open Source
- File size: 22.42 MB
- Operating systems: Linux / Mac / Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: qBittorrent Team
- Official website: qbittorrent.org
- RetroShare – Best Secure Connections With Friends
- eMule Free Share Multimedia Files and Documents
- CloudMe Desktop Sync Software for PC, Mac & Linux
- AnyTrans Android Transfer Your Mobile Phone Data