He Leadeth Me by his own Hand – Hymn with Lyrics
He Leadeth Me
He leadeth me, O blessed thought
O words with heavenly comfort fraught
Whate’er I do, where’er I be
Still ‘tis God’s hand that leadeth me
He leadeth me, He leadeth me,
By His own hand He leadeth me,
His faithful follower I would be
For by His hand He leadeth me
He Leadeth Me By His Own Hand
Sometimes ’mid scenes of deepest gloom
Sometimes where Eden’s bowers bloom
By waters still, o’er troubled sea
Still ’tis His hand that leadeth me
Lord, I would clasp my hand in Thine
Nor ever murmur nor repine
Content, whatever lot I see
Since ’tis my God that leadeth me
And when my task on earth is done
When by Thy grace the victory’s won
E’en death’s cold wave I will not flee
Since God through Jordan leadeth me
by Joseph H. Gilmore & William B. Bradbury
Bible Verses About Leadeth
– For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand,
saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
Isaiah 41:13 | KJV |
– Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6 | KJV |
– A man’s heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps.
Proverbs 16:9 | KJV |
– My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart,
and my portion for ever.
Psalm 73:26 | KJV |
– I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.
Psalm 121:1-2 | KJV |
– Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things,
but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
Romans 12:16 | KJV |
– There are many devices in a man’s heart;
nevertheless the counsel of the Lord, that shall stand.
Proverbs 19:21 | KJV
– He will not suffer thy foot to be moved:
he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Psalm 121:3 | KJV |
– Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned,
in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
Philippians 4:11 | KJV |
– The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
he leadeth me beside the still waters.
Psalm 23:1-2 | KJV |
He Leadeth Me By His Own Hand – Hymn with Lyrics
- There Is a Fountain Filled with Blood
- Farther Along We’ll Know More About it
- In The Garden – I come to the Garden Alone
- Glory to His Name – Down at the Cross
- I’m a Child of the King With Jesus My Savior
- I Know Who Holds Tomorrow
- I Need Thee Every Hour
- Jesus Paid It All – I Hear the Savior Say
- O Lord Send the Power Just Now
- I Must Tell Jesus all of My Trials