Saint Francis of Assisi The Story of Life and Prayers
Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
and where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek
to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.
The Faith of Saint Francis
Assisi is a city that is frozen on the chest of the rocky mountain of Subazio as if it had worn a shiny jilbaba of flame, and it was a red stone that was used in the construction of modest houses at the foot of the mountain and its fertile valley and its fresh springs coming out of the heart of the rock.
It is a small town in the province of Umbria, Central Italy. In this charming city, Francesco Peter Bernardon was born in 1182 and his birth was difficult in a stable. His father was a Thrigidian textile merchant and his mother, of French origin, was named Hannah and became famous among the people as Becca was a devout Christian and an excellent housewife who cared about her home and raising her children as a virtuous Christian.
He learned Latin as the language of the church and science alongside his Italian and French and was handsome and nature gave him a sweet voice that moved and conquered hearts and improved the playing of the oud and poetry.
He was smart, quick-witted, elegant in appearance and generous to himself, loved the poor, great, love, and always helped them, lived the recklessness of youth, engaged in the equestrian corps in 1202, and fought,, and was captured in the city of Brugese for a whole year and received torment and oppression but his cheerful optimistic spirit revived confidence in the hearts of the wretched, and then it was poverty and famine and many poor and destitute people.
In his dream, Francis heard a voice saying, “Do you want to serve the master or the slave? The rich master replied, so you did not serve the poor slave. Francis realized that this voice is the voice of the Lord’s pride on earth prostrate and said, ‘Behold, Lord, what do you want me to do.’ The Lord replied: ‘Go back to Assisi and there you will be told what you should do’. He returned to Assisi immediately.
Most of what he was visiting was an old church a quarter of an hour from Assisi called the Church of San Damiano. He looked at the cross and asked him to gift it, and once the cross moved, and the crucified one speaks, saying, “My house is being undermined and collapsing; can I rebuild it… And he said to you, O Lord to you. It was here that began the message of Francis, who was 23 years old.
So he went home and distributed the fabrics to the poor, and his father was very angry and complained to the bishop, so he took off all his clothes and gave them to his father and told him our father, who in the years, and then went to the forest barefoot, Francis left everything and followed the path of the cross the path of glory. He toured the city asking for a stone and money and began restoring the church.
In February 1209, he attended mass and heard the gospel, and the text was, ‘Go and call, saying, the kingdom of God is approaching.’ Free you took for free they gave. They would have bought gold or silver.’ He found his way, which was one of the great starting points of his life.
He was 26 years old. The young people around him were drawn from the nobility and from the poor and lived with him. In 1210, Francis went to Rome and met Pope Innocent III, the greatest pope, who authorized him to preach and form a monasticism, explained to him the law of monasticism based on it (poverty; obedience; chastity), hugged him, blessed him, and supported him in a Message.
Saint Francis of Assisi The Story of Life and Prayers
Death of Saint Francis
St. Francis died on Saturday, October 3, 1226, at the age of 44, and before his death Christ’s wounds were marked on his hands and side. He used nature as a means of reaching Christ, and his amazement at the beauty of nature and his lack of attachment to material things, was the basis for his access to the Creator.
All those who lived through Him knew that Jesus was his daily food nourished by his intellect. His heart beats, his lips hesitate, his eyes represent him, and the organs of his body and the forces of himself all become imbued with him, imprinted with his character.
His view of the universe is evangelical; a view of optimism and pleasure in life, its joys and sorrows; a view of love and fragmentation of life, and of the Creator of life. The focus of his life:
‘God gave me a living faith in the mystery of the Eucharist, and I had a prayer for Him that I read out on every visit to a church: We worship you, Lord Jesus, in this church and all the churches of the world, and we bless you because with your Holy Cross you have redeemed the world.
‘Almighty and transcendent God, Lord Jesus Christ, I ask you to enlighten my mind, and to dispel the darkness of my soul. O Lord, O Lord of glory and authority, grant me sincere faith, firm hope and love without hypocrisy. May God grant me to know you so that I may do all my works in accordance with Your Holy Divine Will.
Prayers of St. Francis of Assisi
Anthem of the Sun
1- O Most High, Almighty, Good Master, you have praise, glory, honor and all blessings.
2- It is in you alone worthy of you, O Most High, and no one deserves to utter your name.
3. Be praiseworthy, sir, with all your creatures, especially with our Lady, our sister, the sun which is the day and in which we are enlightened.
4- She is beautiful, radiant, and great in splendor, and she refers to you, O Most High.
5- Be praiseworthy, sir, to our brother the moon and the planets in the sky, for they have been made clear and luxurious and beautiful.
6. Praise be to our sister, the wind, the air, the clouds, the clear sky, and all the times in which the life of creatures is preserved.
7. Be praiseworthy, sir, for our brother water is of great use, meanness, precious, chaste.
8. Praise be to our sister of fire, with whom the night is illuminated, beautiful, joyful, and powerful.
9. Praise be to our sister and Mother Earth, who bears and governs us and produces diverse fruits with colorful flowers and herbs.
10. Be praiseworthy, sir, to those who, for your love, forgive, endure illness and distress.
11. Blessed are those who endure it peacefully, for they, from you, O Most High, will be crowned.
12. Praise be to our brother, Sir, for our physical death, from which no living man can escape.
13. Woe to those who die in mortal sins, and blessed are those who in your holy will at death exist, for the second death will not inflict evil on them.
14. Praise and bless my Lord, thank Him and worship Him with the utmost humility.
Praise be to God, given to Brother Leon
1- You alone are holy, O Lord God, and the wonder of your deeds.
2. You are the strong, you are the great, you are the most highest, you are the King of the omnipotent, you are the Holy Father, the King of heaven and earth.
3- You are the Trinity and unity, you are the Lord, the God of the gods, you are the goodness, all goodness, the supreme goodness, the Lord, the living and true God.
4- You are love and love, you are wisdom, you are patience, you are beauty, you are dream, you are comfort, you are joy, you are our hope and pleasure, you are justice, you are conviction, you alone are our abundant possession.
5- You are a beauty, you are the dream, you are the lawyer, you are our guardian and our supporter, you are the power, you are the cold.
6. You are our hope, you are our faith, you are our love, you are the perfection of our sweetness, you are our eternal life, the great beloved Lord, the beloved Great Lord, the Almighty God and the merciful Savior.
Prayer in front of the crucified
O glorious and lofty God, illuminate the darkness of my heart, and give me straight faith, firm hope, and perfect love. Lord, give me sensitivity and awareness, so that I may fulfil your holy and sincere commandment.
Prayer to the Holy Virgin Mary
Mother of God, the sweet and beautiful saint, pray for us that your Son has so much sweetness; the King who has been delivered to death, our Lord Jesus Christ, to grant us, with his kindness and with the power of his holy incarnation and his death so much bitterness, the forgiveness of our sins. Amen.
Prayer for the time of illness
Mr. Lord, I thank you for these sufferings that I feel, and I ask you, Lord, to send me a hundred times as many times, if that pleases you. I accept with all satisfaction that you will faint and not have pity on me, because my overflowing consolation is to fulfill your holy will.
Full Offering Prayer
Lord, I beg you to let the power of your sweet burning love possess me and lift it out of all that is beneath heaven, so that I may die in love with your love, just as I have given up and given up love for my love.
Prayer and Doing Thanksgiving
1- O Almighty God of all things, the Most Holy, the Highest, the Holy and Good Father, the Lord King of heaven and earth, we thank you for your sake, for by your Holy Will, by your only Son, with the Holy Spirit, you have created all spirits and bodies, and you have made us in your image and likeness, and in Paradise, you have placed us.
2- And we are a slip of us who fell
3. We thank You, for just as You created us with Your Son, so also with Your Holy Love, by which You loved us, made Your Son, the true God, and the true man, born of the glorious and everlasting virginity of the Blessed Whole, the Holy Mary, and by His cross, blood and death you wanted to redeem us captives.
4. We thank you, for this Son of yours will come in the majesty of His glory to send the damned, who have not repented and have not known you, to eternal fire, and to say to all those who have known you, worshipped and served you in repentance: “Come, my Father’s blessings, take the king who has been prepared for you since the creation of the world.”
5. Since we are all unfortunate and sinful, we do not deserve to be called you, and we ask you, begging our Lord Jesus Christ, your beloved Son with whom you have been pleased, and with him the Comforting Holy Spirit, to give thanks to you for everything, as He pleases you and pleases Him, He is the One who always sings you from anything, and by Him you have made for us all that you have done, Hallelujah.
6. We humbly pray to the glorious Mother, the Blessed Mary, the Perpetual Virgin, and to all the saints who, for the sake of your love, humbly pray to them, to thank you, for all this, to your satisfaction, you are the true and eternal and living High God, with your beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit who is comforting, to the eternity of the Dahrin, amen. Hallelujah.
– Holy, holy, Holy and Holy of the Lord the God of the Sabaut, He was and is a being and comes, to praise Him and glorify Him for eons.
– You are the parents, O Lord and our God, to receive praise, glory, honor, and blessing, to praise and glorify Him for eons.
– The sacrificial lamb is the one who is entitled to receive power and divinity, wisdom and pride, honor, glory, and blessing, and to praise and glorify him for eons.
– Let us bless the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, praise and glorify Him for eons.
– Bless the Lord, O all the works of the Lord, to praise and glorify Him for eons.
Praise our God, all His servants, and those who fear God, young and old, to praise Him and glorify Him for eons.
– May the heavens and earth praise this glorious God, to praise Him and glorify Him for eons.
– And every creation in heaven, on earth, under earth, from the sea and in it, we praise and glorify Him to eons.
– Glory to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit to praise and glorify Him for eons.
– As it was in the beginning, now, perpetually, and to the eternity of the Dahren, Amen. Let us praise Him and glorify Him to eons.
Let’s get there
O God of all-power, holiness, and transcendence, O who is all good, O who is the supreme good and the perfect good, O who alone is good, we raise to you every praise and every glory, every grace and every honor, every blessing and all the good amen. Amen.
We worship you, we worship you, Lord Jesus, all holiness, here and in your temples scattered throughout the whole of Ecumen, and we bless you, for you have been redeemed.
Comment on our father
1- Father: O Most Holy, our Creator and Redeemer, our Condolence and Savior.
2- Who is in heaven: in the angels and in the saints, enlightening them to know you, and that, Lord, because you are light, igniting them to love you, and that, Lord, because you are love, dwelling in them and filling them with happiness, and that, Lord, because you are the supreme and eternal good, from which all good and without it there is no good.
3- May your name be sanctified: May your knowledge be manifested in us, so that we may know what the wisdom is, the length of your appointments, the height of your majesty, and the depth of your judgments.
4. May your kingdom come, so that you may reign in us by grace, and make us come to your kingdom, where your vision is clear, and love towards you is complete. And I am happy to call upon you, and I show pleasure in you.
5. May your will be like in heaven as well on earth: to love you with all our hearts, to always think of you; from all souls, to always miss you; from all minds, to direct all our intentions towards you, to ask for your honor in everything; and from all our strengths, to spend all our strength.
And all the senses of ourselves and our body in the service of your love alone, to love our neighbor as we love ourselves, to attract everyone to your love according to our strengths, to share their pain in evil, to rejoice in the goodness of others as we rejoice in our goodness, and to abstain from us. About causing any abuse to anyone.
6. Our daily bread, your Son Jesus Christ, give us today: remember, understand, and honor what He had for us, and what He said, did, and endured for us.
7. Forgive us our sins: by your unexpressed mercy, by the power of the sufferings of your beloved Son, by the intercession and merits of the Blessed Universal Virgin and all your elect.
8. Just as we forgive those who have offended us, and what we do not forgive completely, you, Lord, make us forgive Him completely, so that we may truly love our enemies, for you, and mediate for them with you with piety, without returning to anyone evil for evil, and seeking in you to do what is beneficial to all.
9. Do not involve us in the experience: hidden or visible, sudden or annoying.
10. But we have escaped from the evildoer: the past, the present, and the future.
Glory to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Prayer for Peace
Lord, use me for your peace. I put love where hatred, forgiveness where offense, agreement where discord, truth where misguided, faith where doubt, hope where despair, light where darkness, joy where gloom. Lord, do not make me ask first to be comforted, but to be comforted, to understand but to understand, to love but to love, for man takes when he gives himself, finds himself when he forgets it, gets forgiveness when he forgives, and rises to life when he dies.
Almighty and eternal God, just and merciful, give us the poor to work for you what we know you want, and to always want what is good for you so that we can, having been internally purified, enlightened internally, compelled by the fire of the Holy Spirit, to follow the traces of your beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, and to reach you, O Most High, by your grace alone, O whom, in the perfect Trinity and in pure unity, live, possess and glorify a God who is mighty to the eternity of the Dahrin, amen.
Salute to the Blessed Virgin Mary
1- Peace be upon you, Lady, Holy Queen, Mary, Holy Mother of God, O Virgin who has become a Church.
2. It was chosen by the Most Holy Heavenly Father and consecrated as a temple for him and his beloved Son, the Most Holy, and the Holy Spirit the Comforter.
3. O who has been in it, and still is, all the fullness of grace and all the goodness.
4- Peace be upon you, O Palace of God, peace be upon you, O Khadr Allah, peace be upon you, O House of God.
5- Peace be upon you, O garment of God, peace be upon you, O Nation of God, peace be upon you, Mother of God.
6. Peace be upon you, too, all the sacred virtues, poured into the hearts of believers, by the grace and enlightenment of the Holy Spirit, so that you, the unfaithful, may make us, the faithless, faithful to God.
Praise recited with reciprocal voices
1. Saint Mary, He was not born in the world like you among women.
2. O daughter of the Most High, King Heavenly Father, and his nation, Mother of our Holy Lord Jesus Christ, bride of the Holy Spirit, pray for us, with St. Michael the Archangel,
And all the forces of heaven and all the saints, the Holy Whole, your beloved Son, our Lord and our Teacher. Amen. (Google Autotranslate)
‘Writings of Francis of Assisi and Saint Clara of Assisi’
Arabization of Father Salim Rizkallah Al-Kaboushi – Beirut 1984
- Thank You, Lord, for Your Countless Blessings
- Prayer to God for Healing from the Coronavirus
- New Blessings Every Morning (Prayer to Precious Lord Jesus)